The Employment Situation: The Bureau of Labor Statistics Monthly Report
One goal of the Federal Reserve Board’s dual mandate is “maximum sustainable employment”. The August unemployment numbers (aka the monthly Employment Situation Report) are set to be released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday, September 2nd. This report has the potential to move the needle in the markets in a significant way, and should be on every trader’s radar.
On this recent episode of See the Futures, NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Bobby Iaccino discussed the potential impact of this report on the CME futures markets.
- A look at the Fed’s gathering at Jackson Hole. What happened and why does it matter?
- Examining inflation and current market activity from a trader’s perspective.
- Discussing the previous U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report. Are there telltale indicators for the upcoming report or are the tea leaves too difficult to read?
- In-depth charting and advanced technical analysis on recent price action for some benchmark CME futures products including:
— Crude Oil
— Euro FX
— 2-Year Treasury Note
- Oil in the news. Discussing recent domestic and global happenings and their impacts on Crude Oil futures.
- Q&A with Bob and Jim
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting & strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!