Impact of EIA Report on Crude Oil Futures
Prices at the pump are down a bit lately but what’s next? The Energy Information Administration (EIA) publishes a massive number of statistics. The EIA’s weekly inventory report is widely followed by traders and investors, often influencing trading decisions. After the EIA’s most recent report, West Texas Intermediary Light Sweet Crude Oil Futures (CL) and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (HO) futures are in play.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Bobby Iaccino analyze the state of these important energy markets and discuss how EIA data may provide you with trading clues in a recent episode of “See the Futures”.
Topics discussed include:
- Attempting to uncomplicate the most recent report from the Energy Information Administration
- What’s in the lates EIA report and what it means for the energy markets
- Examining opportunities for traders based on the latest findings of the EIA
- Charting and analysis of notable energy futures including September Crude Oil
- Discussing the current relationship of a strong U.S. dollar in relation to Energy pricing
- Inflation, the Fed’s actions, and how it matters to traders
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting & strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!