Copper Futures & Their Role as a Leading Economic Indicator
You may know that copper has been both a historical cornerstone of industry, and a major metal in the global financial markets. But did you know the price direction of Copper has also been long-regarded as the leading indicator of the global economy?
Copper Futures by CME Group are now available in a micro-sized version. This opens the door for more individual traders to take advantage of the opportunities in this metal.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Jim Cagnina and special guest Bob Iaccino discuss copper, copper futures, and why they should matter to you in a recent episode of “See the Futures”.
Topics discussed include:
- Understanding copper’s role as a global metal and financial product — past, present and future
- Green vehicles’ dependency on copper
- The latest on China’s role in the global copper market
- The pandemic and copper — supply and demand consequences
- Copper as a leading economic indicator
- Charting and analysis of copper futures and related products, such as foreign currencies
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting & strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!