Connecting the Dots Between Technical Indicators and Trading Futures
No matter what type of market you are trading, technical indicators are useful tools to help you understand market behavior and define trading strategy. There are hundreds of technical indicators to choose, which can make a selection for new traders overwhelming or lead to “analysis paralysis” for active traders.
Watch NinjaTrader’s Tom Schneider and special guest Anthony Crudele on a recent episode of “Benefits of Futures” as they discuss which technical indicators they prefer along with the pros and cons of many popular futures trading indicators.
Topics discussed include:
- How to decide which futures market to trade
- How futures traders determine which are the best indicators for their strategy and market
- Defining momentum technical indicators
- Using volatility, momentum and trend analysis to determine intraday strategy
- Examples of setting up trading charts using specific indicators including Bollinger Bands, RSI, Moving Average and VWAP
Ready for More?
Join NinjaTrader’s daily livestream events as we prepare, analyze and trade the futures markets in real-time. View Upcoming Events
Get Started with NinjaTrader
NinjaTrader supports more than 500,000 traders worldwide with a powerful and user-friendly trading platform, discount futures brokerage and world-class support. NinjaTrader is always free to use for advanced charting & strategy backtesting through an immersive trading simulator.
Download NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading platform and get started with a free trading demo with real-time market data today!